We are a fun and energetic team that really nurtures a family culture. We believe you should enjoy the work you do and the people you are with every day. While the nature of our business is fast-paced and extremely physically and mentally demanding, we also cultivate a positive and fun work environment. We are well established, growing quickly and need exceptional qualified people to join our team. If you share the same values and bring the experience and qualifications listed below, we’d love to hear from you.
- Arborist experience, minimum 2 years
- Class 5 driver’s license
- Able to drive manual transmission
Credentials that make you stand out:
- ISA certification
- Utility arborist certification
- Air brake endorsement
- Experience running various 2-stroke and 4-stroke gas powered equipment
- Experience in complimentary industries such as horticulture, landscaping, small engines, and trucking
Must-have Qualities That Make You Great:
- Skilled at spur-less climbing
- Climbing, Rigging, Tree Removal, and Pruning experience
- Competent running: Chain saws, chippers, chip trucks, and bucket trucks
- Ability to remain positive and professional with co-workers, clients, neighbors, and contractors even while working in adverse weather conditions and under tight deadlines
- Strong organization skills.
- Able to balance running a jobsite while maintaining accurate and updated records
- Excellent communication and thrive at communicating with various personality types
- Willingness to jump in and help wherever needed
- Genuinely happy in life and project that into the work environment
- Physically fit
- Controlled physical dexterity
- Capable of continuously lifting 50lbs daily
- Walking, hiking, climbing, crouching, standing bending and kneeling
- Stamina to work a physically demanding job full time
- Able to maintain high attention to detail and follow safety procedures while working a physically and mentally demanding job.
- Comfortable being a crew leader
- Provide guidance to the team and act as a mentor for newer team members
- Set the tone for a positive, safe and productive work environment daily
- Handle conflicts harmoniously with forward momentum and resolution as a priority
How We Will Enhance Your Life:
- Provide a fun and positive work environment you’ll find rewarding
- Pay you competitively for your experience and upbeat personality
- Pay for continual training to keep you current in our industry and encourage your growth with us.
- Annual pay increases based on your credentials and performance
- Gear allowance
- Treat you with respect and appreciation as a member of our family
Send us your resume and tell us how you would be a great fit with our team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please know we will only be contacting those who qualify for the position and who are under consideration. We truly appreciate your interest in joining us.