$17-$20/hr (or more depending on your credentials)
We are a fun and energetic team that really nurtures a family culture. We believe you should enjoy the work you do and the people you are with every day. While the nature of our business is fast-paced and extremely physically and mentally demanding, we also cultivate a positive and fun work environment. We are well established, growing quickly and need exceptional people to join our team. If you share the same values and the job description below aligns with your talents, we’d love to hear from you.
Who You Are:
- You love the outdoors
- You can work safely as part of a team and are eager to learn and progress.
- You want to advance your career as an Arborist (We have lots of room for advancement and we really encourage your growth with us. Paid training and certification provided)
- You love a job that keeps you physically fit and pays you to work out
What Your Days Will Look Like:
- 7 am Start time, often ending at 3pm.
- Monday-Friday 30-40 hours a week, sometimes overtime is required.
- Assist crew leaders in setting up and taking down job sites
- Provide ground support for arborists who are pruning and falling trees
- Load brush into chipper
- Rake and blow leaves
- Beautify the jobsite when all other work has been completed
Must-have Qualities That Make You Great:
- Great attitude
- Willingness to take direction and does not get offended by constructive criticism
- Not intimidated by a loud environment and willing to work with power equipment
- Have a high regard for following safety procedures and executing duties as they are requested. (There are good reasons why things must be executed a certain way)
- Ability to remain positive and professional with co-workers, clients, neighbors, and contractors even while working under tight deadlines
- Willingness to jump in and help wherever needed
- Capable and willing to work in all weather conditions
- Genuinely happy in life and project that into the work environment
- Physical Endurance