Job Posting: Crane Operator
We are a fun and energetic team that really nurtures a family culture. We believe you should enjoy the work you do and the people you are with every day. While the nature of our business is fast-paced, we also cultivate a positive and fun work environment. We are well established, growing quickly and need exceptional qualified people to join our team. If you share the same values and bring the experience and qualifications listed below, we’d love to hear from you.
What Your Days Will Look Like:
- Flexibility in your hours will be necessary at times
- Operate up to a 110 Tonne Crane
- Operate a 75 Tonne in the construction industry, building multiple high-rises in Kelowna
- Called out to do complicated and challenging lifts
- Site-to-site unload and load of heavy equipment and materials
- You will be responsible for running all aspects of this equipment as well as performing safety inspections prior to use. You will keep detailed records and notify the maintenance department as soon as something needs to be addressed.
- Crane Operator Certificate
- Driver’s License. Minimum Class 3
Must-have Complimentary Experience (some or all):
- Mechanical Experience
- Experience in trucking
- First Aid
- Experience running various gas-powered equipment
- Loading and unloading various weights and dimensions of materials/equipment
Must-have Qualities & Skills That Make You Great:
- Strong organization skills.
- Excellent communication (written, in person, radio to workers, and hand signals)
- Basic math skills to calculate capacities for weight, rigging, hoisting, and loading
- Always be aware of your surroundings
- Able to balance working a jobsite while maintaining accurate and updated records
- Ability to remain positive and professional with co-workers, clients, neighbors, and contractors even while working in adverse weather conditions and under tight deadlines
- Genuinely happy in life and project that into the work environment
How We Will Enhance Your Life:
- Provide a fun and positive work environment you’ll find rewarding
- Pay you competitively for your experience and upbeat personality
- Pay for continual training to keep you current in our industry and encourage your growth with us.
- Annual pay increases based on your credentials and performance
- Gear allowance
- Treat you with respect and appreciation as a member of our family
Send us your resume and tell us how you would be a great fit with our team.
Please know we will only be contacting those who qualify for the position and who are under consideration. We truly appreciate your interest in joining us.